Sani Resort Hotels
- Luxury Family
- Luxury Family
- Classical Sovereign
Sani by Sovereign
The Sani by Sovereign Experience
We have nurtured a wonderful relationship with Sani Resort and we are proud of our team of dedicated Sani Experts and the exceptional knowledge, service and value we offer our customers.
- Welcome Gift
- Sovereign guests receive complimentary fruit and wine in their room on arrival and an Anne Semonin gift pack.
- Complimentary Breakfast in Bed
- Sovereign guests receive a complimentary room service breakfast on the morning after arrival (to be requested at check-in).
As part of our close relationship with Sani Resort we have secured exceptional value offers for our customers. We have handpicked our favourites, which are shown below. Click through to each of the hotels for a full list of special offers available at that property.
Complimentary Half BoardFor guests staying at the Porto Sani Village for a minimum of 5 nights between 28 August - 26 September 2014 booked by 31 August 2014 (excluding Promo Rooms).
Accommodation DiscountGuests staying at the Sani Beach Club save up to 20% on the accommodation price for holidays between 28 August - 06 September 2014 and 05 October - 01 November 2014 for a minimum of 5 nights (excluding Bungalow Garden View or Sea View Room for single occupancy).
Complimentary Dine AroundFor guests staying at the Sani Asterias Suites for a minimum of 5 nights between 22 September 2014 - 01 November 2014 booked by 31 August 2014. One meal per day (lunch or dinner).
Guests using this offer can have a complimentary set menu at any of the restaurants within the Dine Around Scheme or order a la carte and have EUR30.00 per person deducted from the bill. Guests get the opportunity to try every restaurant within the Dine around scheme but can only dine once per week at each of the Sani Resort outlets.
The family-run Sani Resort stretches across 1,000 acres, framed by the magnificent pine forests of the Kassandra peninsula and endless white sandy beaches. The award-winning luxury resort comprises of four hotels and a wealth of amenities that promise to keep the whole family entertained. The Sani Resort offers guests a perfect combination of impeccable service, exceptional facilities and wonderful, natural surroundings that will exceed your expectations.
- Great for families
- Endless golden beaches
- A wide choice of bars & restaurants
- A range of activities & entertainment
Some of our Sani Experts
Call our dedicated Sani experts on 0844 415 5580
Opening hours - Today: 9am - 10pm
- The staff at Sani go out of their way to welcome you to the resort and the service is friendly and attentive. You return from your holiday feeling relaxed and like you've just visited very good friends. Debby - Sani by Sovereign expert
- The children's facilities at Sani are amazing. From the fun-filled crèche and children's clubs, run to UK standards, to the bikes, playgrounds and football academies that will keep even the most energetic of children entertained. Clare - Sani by Sovereign expert
- Take a stroll around the Sani Marina, with its wide choice of restaurants and trendy bars it's the ideal place for people watching. Or enjoy one of the complimentary cruises and sip champagne whilst watching the sun set over the resort. Fiona - Sani by Sovereign expert
- With complimentary sun beds and sun shades, the soft white sandy beaches at Sani provide the perfect setting for building sandcastles, whilst the clear blue shallow waters are child friendly and inviting. Louise - Sani by Sovereign expert
- The award winning Tomata restaurant with its innovative cuisine is included in the Sani Dine Around programme and is a perfect spot for dinner before moving to the 'Sea You Bar' where you can choose your yacht whilst enjoying a Bellini. Shirley - Sani by Sovereign expert
- The entertainment team at Sani organise activities throughout the day and night. Kids love the live shows in the Garden Theatre and on a balmy evening there is nothing better than watching a film at the open-air cinema. Lia - Sani by Sovereign expert
Sani Resort Awards
- TripAdvisor Family
Choice Award 2012
- Travel Magazine
Readers' Awards 2011
- Travelife Gold
Sustainability in Tourism
The Sovereign Standard
To help you choose your perfect holiday we have rated all of our hotels using our own system.
Classical Sovereign hotels are more modest hotels offering charm and character, or an exceptional location. Many of these hotels have been firm favourites with Sovereign customers for countless years and offer great value for money.
Luxury Collection hotels offer everything you would expect to go hand in hand with a luxury holiday. They offer high standards of service and attention to all those important little details.
Exclusive Collection hotels provide the ultimate luxury; they are the finest, most opulent hotels offering superlative service and excellent facilities, which will satisfy the needs of even the most discerning traveller.
Family Collection hotels are some of the finest family-friendly resorts and offer a wide range of facilities for both children and parents. Families can enjoy a whole host of amenities including fun kid's clubs, a dedicated children's pool and spacious accommodation.