Luxury Sani Holidays
Sani Resort Hotels
- Family Gold
- Family Gold
- Family Gold
We have nurtured a wonderful relationship with Sani Resort and we are proud of our team of dedicated Sani Experts and the exceptional knowledge, service and value we offer our customers.
- Welcome Gift
- Sovereign guests receive complimentary fruit and wine in their room on arrival and an Anne Semonin gift pack.
- Complimentary Breakfast in Bed
- Sovereign guests receive a complimentary room service breakfast on the morning after arrival (to be requested at check-in).
As part of our close relationship with Sani Resort we have secured exceptional value offers for our customers. We have handpicked our favourites, which are shown below. Click through to each of the hotels for a full list of special offers available at that property.
Free full board - exclusive to SovereignGuests staying at Sani Club receive free full board for holidays between 05 -14 October 2016 booked by 31 July 2016.
Excludes staying in single occupancy rooms and a minimum of 5 nights stay is required.
Room discountSave up to 10% for holidays between 02 - 30 October2016 when staying at Sani Club (excludes staying in single occupancy rooms with a minimum of 5 nights stay required) booked by 31 July 2016.
Save an additional 10% when staying in a Two Bedroom Family Suite Sea View, Deluxe Two Bedroom Family Suite Sea View or a Two Bedroom Family Suite Beachfront at Sani Club for holidays between 01 September - 30 October 2016 booked by 31 July 2016.
The family-run Sani Resort stretches across 1,000 acres, framed by the magnificent pine forests of the Kassandra peninsula and endless white sandy beaches. The award-winning luxury resort comprises of four hotels and a wealth of amenities that promise to keep the whole family entertained. The Sani Resort offers guests a perfect combination of impeccable service, exceptional facilities and wonderful, natural surroundings that will exceed your expectations.
- Great for families
- Endless golden beaches
- A wide choice of bars & restaurants
- A range of activities & entertainment
Some of our Sani Experts
- Sam Grist
- Alex Llewellyn
- Leanne Hall
- Karen Knight
- Annick Barbaria
- Lindsay Barnes
- The Sani Resort is one of my favourite resorts in the whole Sovereign programme. There really is something for everyone. You could choose to spend your days soaking up the sun on the complimentary sun beds or spend your days hiking and mountain biking along one of their many nature trails. More from Sam
- Whilst in Sani we recommend you experience the complimentary Sunset Cruise. Watch the sun set over the entire resort with a glass of bubbly and canapés. More from Alexandra
- I love telling people about the Bousoulas beach. Enjoy comfortable sun beds and waiter service. Take in the serene atmosphere whilst enjoying a refreshing cold drink and delicious club sandwich. More from Leanne
- My favourite restaurant is the Ouzerie at the Sani Club. The traditional Greek menu is fantastic. More from Karen
- The Grill by the Pool restaurant served the best millefeuille I have ever had. A definite must try. More from Annick
- Sani is the perfect resort for everyone, whether you are travelling as a couple or as a family. The children will be kept amused by the amazing entertainment programme and the adults will enjoy the huge range of sporting activities. More from Lindsay
Call our dedicated Sani experts on
Opening hours - Today: 9am - 10pm
Sani Resort Awards
- TripAdvisor Family
Choice Award 2012
- Travel Magazine
Readers' Awards 2011
- Travelife Gold
Sustainability in Tourism
The Sovereign Standard
To help you choose your perfect holiday we have rated all of our hotels using our own system.
Classical Sovereign hotels are more modest hotels offering charm and character, or an exceptional location. Many of these hotels have been firm favourites with Sovereign customers for countless years and offer great value for money.
Luxury Collection hotels offer everything you would expect to go hand in hand with a luxury holiday. They offer high standards of service and attention to all those important little details.
Exclusive Collection hotels provide the ultimate luxury; they are the finest, most opulent hotels offering superlative service and excellent facilities, which will satisfy the needs of even the most discerning traveller.
Family Collection hotels are some of the finest family-friendly resorts and offer a wide range of facilities for both children and parents. Families can enjoy a whole host of amenities including fun kid's clubs, a dedicated children's pool and spacious accommodation.