Check availability at Sani, Halkidiki
An impressive choice of restaurants can be found across the Sani Resort, ranging from award-winning restaurants serving gourmet cuisine to relaxed tavernas where you can sample traditional Greek dishes. Each one offers exceptional cuisine that's thoughtfully prepared using the freshest ingredients, and you can experience the range of culinary delights with Sani's innovative Dine Around programme.
With an extensive range of facilities and numerous events and activities happening throughout Sani Resort, guests of all ages can be assured of a memorable experience. During the day, the Entertainment Team organises fun activities including archery, volleyball and bird watching. Sports enthusiasts can enjoy the Sani Sports Centre, with six tennis courts and numerous sports courts, mountain biking centre and a variety of watersports including a PADI diving school. In the evenings, talented musicians regularly perform live music, shows and musicals are put on for all guests to enjoy at the open-air Garden Theatre and the open-air cinema showcases the latest films.
Sani Resort boasts some of the finest beaches in the Mediterranean, with white-sands, clear shallow waters and a five-star beach experience. Soft mattresses adorn the sun loungers, Sani Beach Buddies serve light snacks and refreshments and the popular Babewatch service is on hand to look after your little ones while you enjoy a well-deserved rest (complimentary for up to 30 minutes, available June - October).
The Sani Resort is committed to managing its business in a sustainable way that will benefit future generations while enhancing the Sani experience for its guests. Sani has preserved over 1,200 acres of private forest for the enjoyment of guests and the local community, with a dedicated Sani Forest team to ensure the forest and its trails are well-managed. Guests can swim in some of the clearest waters in the world, certified by the independent Foundation for Environmental Education and Sani's beaches continue to be awarded the Blue Flag eco-label for cleanliness and environmental awareness year after year. Read more
Some of our Sani Experts
Call our dedicated Sani experts on 0844 415 5580
Opening hours - Today: 9am - 10pm
- The staff at Sani go out of their way to welcome you to the resort and the service is friendly and attentive. You return from your holiday feeling relaxed and like you've just visited very good friends. Debby - Sani by Sovereign expert
- The children's facilities at Sani are amazing. From the fun-filled crèche and children's clubs, run to UK standards, to the bikes, playgrounds and football academies that will keep even the most energetic of children entertained. Clare - Sani by Sovereign expert
- Take a stroll around the Sani Marina, with its wide choice of restaurants and trendy bars it's the ideal place for people watching. Or enjoy one of the complimentary cruises and sip champagne whilst watching the sun set over the resort. Fiona - Sani by Sovereign expert
- With complimentary sun beds and sun shades, the soft white sandy beaches at Sani provide the perfect setting for building sandcastles, whilst the clear blue shallow waters are child friendly and inviting. Louise - Sani by Sovereign expert
- The award winning Tomata restaurant with its innovative cuisine is included in the Sani Dine Around programme and is a perfect spot for dinner before moving to the 'Sea You Bar' where you can choose your yacht whilst enjoying a Bellini. Shirley - Sani by Sovereign expert
- The entertainment team at Sani organise activities throughout the day and night. Kids love the live shows in the Garden Theatre and on a balmy evening there is nothing better than watching a film at the open-air cinema. Lia - Sani by Sovereign expert
Sani Resort Awards
- TripAdvisor Family
Choice Award 2012
- Travel Magazine
Readers' Awards 2011
- Travelife Gold
Sustainability in Tourism
The Sovereign Standard
To help you choose your perfect holiday we have rated all of our hotels using our own system.
Classical Sovereign hotels are more modest hotels offering charm and character, or an exceptional location. Many of these hotels have been firm favourites with Sovereign customers for countless years and offer great value for money.
Luxury Collection hotels offer everything you would expect to go hand in hand with a luxury holiday. They offer high standards of service and attention to all those important little details.
Exclusive Collection hotels provide the ultimate luxury; they are the finest, most opulent hotels offering superlative service and excellent facilities, which will satisfy the needs of even the most discerning traveller.
Family Collection hotels are some of the finest family-friendly resorts and offer a wide range of facilities for both children and parents. Families can enjoy a whole host of amenities including fun kid's clubs, a dedicated children's pool and spacious accommodation.