Check availability at Sani, Halkidiki
The family-run Sani Resort stretches across 1,000 acres, framed by the magnificent pine forests of the Kassandra peninsula and endless golden beaches. The award-winning luxury resort comprises of four hotels and a wealth of amenities that promise to keep the whole family entertained. The Sani Resort offers guests a perfect combination of impeccable service, exceptional facilities and wonderful, natural surroundings that will exceed your expectations.
An impressive choice of restaurants can be found across the Sani Resort, ranging from award-winning restaurants serving gourmet cuisine to relaxed tavernas where you can sample traditional Greek dishes. Each one offers exceptional cuisine that's thoughtfully prepared using the freshest ingredients, and you can experience the range of culinary delights with Sani's innovative Dine Around programme.
With an extensive range of facilities and numerous events and activities happening throughout Sani Resort, guests of all ages can be assured of a memorable experience. During the day, the Entertainment Team organises fun activities including archery, volleyball and bird watching. Sports enthusiasts can enjoy the Sani Sports Centre, with six tennis courts and numerous sports courts, mountain biking centre and a variety of watersports including a PADI diving school. In the evenings, talented musicians regularly perform live music, shows and musicals are put on for all guests to enjoy at the open-air Garden Theatre and the open-air cinema showcases the latest films.
Sani Resort boasts some of the finest beaches in the Mediterranean, with white-sands, clear shallow waters and a five-star beach experience. Soft mattresses adorn the sun loungers, Sani Beach Buddies serve light snacks and refreshments and the popular Babewatch service is on hand to look after your little ones while you enjoy a well-deserved rest (complimentary for up to 30 minutes, available June - October).
The Sani Resort is committed to managing its business in a sustainable way that will benefit future generations while enhancing the Sani experience for its guests. Sani has preserved over 1,200 acres of private forest for the enjoyment of guests and the local community, with a dedicated Sani Forest team to ensure the forest and its trails are well-managed. Guests can swim in some of the clearest waters in the world, certified by the independent Foundation for Environmental Education and Sani's beaches continue to be awarded the Blue Flag eco-label for cleanliness and environmental awareness year after year. Read more
Some of our Sani Experts
- Sam Grist
- Alex Llewellyn
- Leanne Hall
- Karen Knight
- James Dobbe
- Lindsay Barnes
- The Sani Resort is one of my favourite resorts in the whole Sovereign programme. There really is something for everyone. You could choose to spend your days soaking up the sun on the complimentary sun beds or spend your days hiking and mountain biking along one of their many nature trails. More from Sam
- Whilst in Sani we recommend you experience the complimentary Sunset Cruise. Watch the sun set over the entire resort with a glass of bubbly and canapés. More from Alexandra
- I love telling people about the Bousoulas beach. Enjoy comfortable sun beds and waiter service. Take in the serene atmosphere whilst enjoying a refreshing cold drink and delicious club sandwich. More from Leanne
- My favourite restaurant is the Ouzerie at the Sani Beach Club. The traditional Greek menu is fantastic. More from Karen
- The Grill by the Pool restaurant served the best millefeuille I have ever had. A definite must try. More from James
- Sani is the perfect resort for everyone, whether you are travelling as a couple or as a family. The children will be kept amused by the amazing entertainment programme and the adults will enjoy the huge range of sporting activities. More from Lindsay
Call our dedicated Sani experts on
Opening hours - Today: 9am - 9pm
Sani Resort Awards
- TripAdvisor Family
Choice Award 2012
- Travel Magazine
Readers' Awards 2011
- Travelife Gold
Sustainability in Tourism
The Sovereign Standard
To help you choose your perfect holiday we have rated all of our hotels using our own system.
Classical Sovereign hotels are more modest hotels offering charm and character, or an exceptional location. Many of these hotels have been firm favourites with Sovereign customers for countless years and offer great value for money.
Luxury Collection hotels offer everything you would expect to go hand in hand with a luxury holiday. They offer high standards of service and attention to all those important little details.
Exclusive Collection hotels provide the ultimate luxury; they are the finest, most opulent hotels offering superlative service and excellent facilities, which will satisfy the needs of even the most discerning traveller.
Family Collection hotels are some of the finest family-friendly resorts and offer a wide range of facilities for both children and parents. Families can enjoy a whole host of amenities including fun kid's clubs, a dedicated children's pool and spacious accommodation.