Here at Sovereign we want to make sure that you have a truly luxurious holiday from start to finish. That's why we carefully select the partners we work with, making sure they adhere to the same high standards, ensuring that your holiday is relaxing and hassle-free.
We recommend beginning your holiday in style by travelling with British Airways, our preferred carrier. Customers will experience a superior level of comfort and in-flight service, as well as flexible flight times which help make your journey as convenient as possible.
British Airways already flies to a wide range of destinations from both London Gatwick and London Heathrow with customers able to choose from the likes of Tenerife, Lanzarote, Halkidiki in Greece, Crete, Turkey, Cyprus and many more. From April 2015, there are several other routes available to Sovereign customers, meaning you can upgrade your flight and guarantee your holiday gets off to the best possible start.
From April 2015, British Airways will also fly to:
|Destinations||Start date||Departure days|
|London Gatwick to Heraklion (Crete)||26 April 2015||Tuesday | Thursday | Friday | Sunday|
|London Gatwick to Bodrum (Turkey)||27 April 2015||Monday | Thursday|
|London Gatwick to Cagliari (Sardinia)||27 April 2015||Monday | Thursday | Saturday|
|London Gatwick to Dalaman (Turkey)||27 April 2015||Monday | Wednesday | Thursday | Saturday|
|London Gatwick to Rhodes||29 April 2015||Wednesday | Saturday|
As well as flying to a variety of different destinations, British Airways also offers customers a choice of cabin options.
Euro Traveller is British Airways' European Short Haul Economy service which boasts many features designed to make your journey as comfortable as possible.
- Comfortable leather seats and adjustable headrests
- Complimentary snacks and drinks
- Complimentary newspaper
- 23kg luggage allowance
- Free carriage of prams and car seats for families with infants
Club Europe is British Airways' European business-class service, packed full of features to make travelling to Europe a real pleasure. Here are just some of the features you can expect:
- Dedicated check-in desk and priority boarding
- Increased baggage allowance
- Access to the British Airways airport lounge with complimentary hot and cold snacks with a variety of refreshments.
- Complimentary food and drink service
- Extra space onboard to relax
- Separated Club Europe cabin with guaranteed window or aisle seat
- Great choice of refreshments during your flight
For more information about upgrading your flights to British Airways, speak with our dedicated travel advisors on