Guests will depart from the private jetty at MarBella, Mar-Bella Collection, where they will embark aboard a catamaran. This full day cruise offers the chance to swim in the amazing, turquoise waters of Antipaxos, whose sandy blue water coves have been often compared to that of the Caribbean. Guests will also visit the famous Blue Caves and explore the picturesque island of Paxos.
Departure for guests staying at the MarBella, Mar-Bella Collection and Nido, Mar-Bella Collection will be at 09:30am.
Guests will return to MarBella, Mar-Bella Collection and Nido, Mar-Bella Collection at 17:30pm.
The duration of this experience is approximately 8 hours.
If guests are doing this as part of the MarBella Ionian Experience twin-centre, then they will need to ensure that they take their luggage with them. They will be dropped off at the Elix, Mar-Bella Collection at 16:30pm.
What's included: Crew, Fuel Costs, VAT, Insurance, Captain, Hostess, Waiter services, Towels, Exclusive Lunch Box (including unlimited beers, wine, refreshments, 2 Cocktails per person and Coffee/Tea).
- Operational days are Wednesday for May - June & September - October.
- In July & August, the cruise operates on Wednesday and Sunday.
- Departure/Arrival Hours & Days may vary subject to the operational month and depending on weather conditions.
Weather Conditions: In case of bad weather conditions that do not allow the cruise/excursion to take place properly:
- The Charterer is entitled for 100% refund or can re-book another excursion of equal value
- The Charterer can always ask for rescheduling of the Cruise on a different date at no extra cost
Cancellations received between 2-1 days prior to the date of the booked cruise/excursion/transfer are subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the total agreed price of the reservation. 100% of the total excursion amount will be charged in case of non show.